Position: Photographer Promoter Host
Join our team of sales/marketing/Photo coordinators and introduce people to our daytime attractions and night life. As a Photo/sales/marketing coordinator it’s your job to get as many people to our designated trips and venues as possible. We offer events for young & singles, families, couples, adventure enthusiasts, and locals and tourists alike.
You would be creating your own guest list from your social network and marketing efforts to get people to attend the trip/event/club on a specific event. We offer a great commission on all tickets sold through you. You will be responsible for passing out fliers a minimum of 8-12 hrs a week plus 4-8 hr excursions based on sales and taking and selling pictures while you are there.
We give you the opportunity to learn how to approach shoot in multiple lighting aboard all types of Boats, Yachts Buse’s night clubs, day night clouds moon light, and sun. Our unique business structure allows us to allow you to have fun and do what you are learning in real life.
This is a Paid internship plus a photo shoot Commission:
We are looking for a part-time freelance photographer who shoots photos with social media marketing in mind. Must be able to shoot on demand with short lead times. You will be using photoshop, color correcting, batch editing adding logo, and watermark branding immediately after the trip to share with guests.
- Photography Photoshop
- Entry-level intern sales and promotion marketing experience.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- The role requires flexibility with hours/shifts including evenings and weekends based on business needs.
- Capture images in tandem with business needs and goals
- Collaborate with management to successfully process images
- Enhance or retouch images as needed
- Consult with customers and management to assess project needs
- Great grasp of composition, framing, and lighting
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of computer software that applies
- Able to adjust shutter speed, aperture, and camera focus as needed
We are looking forward to reading your application. Schedule: Part-time
Compensation 12-15per hr plus commission
__________Part Time Positions __________
Sales & Marketing
- Strong sales and ability to high light key features in a fun way for a great product.
- Make or modify a reservation or answer questions of our customers /guests.
- Responsibilities for some Hosting, guest on boat, check-in, waiver signing procedure, some photography, and showing of additional properties. Properties are mostly in downtown Miami some in Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale.
- However, this is a position that you will spend most of your time working from home.
- Have a fit minded, safety oriented, self-driven, creative, fun personality, motivated to create results.
Photographers and Videographers
South Beach Party Boats is open to working with all levels of photographers and videographers. Whether you are looking for an island destination backdrop, would like to shoot film or photos on a boat/yacht, or simply need to build your portfolio and would like to join one of the chartered events. South Beach Party Boats would love to work with you. Please inquire via email.
Dee Jays, D.J. s (Miami, Hollywood, Ft Lauderdale)
South Beach Party Boats is open to hiring local DJs of South Florida. We have private charters as well as boat parties open to the public. Send Sound Cloud or link to demo samples. Please inquire via email
Modeling Host & Promotional Teams
- South Beach Party Boats is always looking for fresh faces to work a two-fold position.
- Half of the position will be to work Promotions as part of a street team to book excursions. Base pay + Commission.
- The other part of the position is to host our boating charters. Ensure our guests are having a good time. As the host of a South Beach Party Boat charter, models will treat each guest as their own personal party event.
Website Social Media Coordinator
- Experience a MUST! Reliable web developer and social media marketer wanted 3-4 days per week.
- Will be responsible for our company’s social media content development and day to day execution, generating website user engagement, and promoting brand awareness.
- Must have knowledge of Google SEO’s as well as previous experience with campaign creation including social media engagement, content management, announcements, and events.
Models, Hosts | Social Media Influencers
Social Media Influencers and other Content Creators have an opportunity for exchange of services to experience the party boat charters. Partnership opportunities will vary on a case by case basis. Not all proposals will be accepted. Please send proposal with deliverables included to [email protected]@yahoo.com.
South Beach Party Boats specializes in creating unique memorable experiences for our guests. Our focus is to provide exceptional customer service and entertainment. Client retention is a top priority of ours, as many of our guests are repeat customers. Our team continues to strive for innovative efforts that will lead to business enhancement.
We also offer private night clubs and party buses for setting up party packages to provided insight into the forever lasting industry of entertainment.
What type of entertainment is not consistently available at cost-effective pricing? What experience can you provide here in Miami that may not be an option in the customer’s hometown and will make our guests want to continue coming back?
Thank you for allowing us time to explain how our collaboration will be beneficial to both parties.
Please text 786-617-0844
Email [email protected]
Join the Party #SouthBeachPartyBoats
Press| Magazines | News Outlets | Radio
South Beach Party Boats will be taking the opportunity for Press and Media Outlets for interviews, local happenings, things to do, boating inquiries, and other features.